Monday, September 10, 2012

Endless Summer



Indian Summer is finally here but not before my favorite end of August celebration.  Birthday week! My Sis and I are born 3 years and a day apart (August 28 and 29).  Every year since childhood we have had endless birthday parties switching off between one or both of us for weeks until finally labor day arrives and we can put Birthday week (or sometime Birthday month) behind us. I have always felt that the best birthday present I could ever receive is my baby sis and that our birthdays were more about celebrating each other and another spectacular year together. This is one of the many pix of us just enjoying the special bond of sisterhood before yet another Birthday festivity is set to begin. Cheers to us!!! Love ya sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
adlsdesign by Alightstyle is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at adlsdesign.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://adlsdesign.blogspot.com/.