Friday, November 30, 2012

Well Armed


Stacking bracelets has always been is a must for me. Usually they are just thrown together before I run out the door.  A collection of gifts and purchases from over the years, most days my arms are loaded with bracelets from various places I have traveled as well as treasured gifts from loved ones.  I could honesty tell you the story behind each and every piece I wear on any given day.  I love mixing metals and wearing my vintage pieces with some of my newer additions. Whether creating the stacked look on your own or buying them as a set, keep mixing various sizes and shapes to create your own look.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
adlsdesign by Alightstyle is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at adlsdesign.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://adlsdesign.blogspot.com/.